Starting February 1, 2020, we’ll be changing ClassHook’s pricing to better accommodate the needs of educators and our business. We believe these changes will provide more clarity as to what’s included in ClassHook Premium and give educators more flexibility on how they pay for ClassHook.
- We’re adding a monthly plan at $10/month
- Our annual plan is increasing in price from $40/year to $60/year
- The features included in each of the plans are changing slightly
- Website ads (not to be mistaken for video ads) will no longer be displayed if you are logged into your account
- Free users will be able to add one Pause Prompt per clip (as opposed to 5 total Pause Prompts across all clips)
- Extending the Pause Prompt timer will now be available only in Premium
- Profanity features (filter, skipping, & censoring) will be available only in Premium
What if I already have Premium?
If you’ve already upgraded to Premium, you will not see a pricing change. However, if your subscription expires and you decide not to automatically renew, you’ll have to upgrade again at the new pricing tier. If you’ve been considering Premium, you may want to upgrade before the new pricing takes effect.
We’ve made these changes in response to your feedback and our evolving business needs. If you have any questions or concerns about these updates, feel free to get in touch. We continually assess ClassHook to make sure we’re meeting your needs as educators, and we’d love to hear from you.